Nexon’s latest masterpiece is based on the survival in the wilderness against the dinosaurs. The game comes bearing the title Durango and is destined for both Android and iOS. Even though there isn’t any official version of Durango for PCs and Laptop but if you do not own smartphones or due to any reason want to play the game on big screens, don’t fret. In this guide, you will some easy methods to help you get Durango for PC (Windows and Mac). Before we proceed with the installation, let’s discuss the storyline and gameplay. The game begins when a pack of dinosaurs attacks a commuter train in the middle of the jungle. Due to the attack, the train gets wrecked and most of the passengers die. Fortunately, some of the survivors survived but surviving in the wild against the Dinosaurs is something you will find in Durango.
In Durango, you can choose to play any of the survivors which include characters from every walk of life. Now it is up to you and other survivors to take down massive beasts like T-Rex and make your way towards the safe area. However, not all the dinosaurs are dangerous, some love green fields but who knows when they will go violent. Durango has a whole survival theme as well, which means you will have to build shelter and gather resources to survive in the wild. Craft, build, hunt and survive in the world full of dinosaurs, Durango has everything to keep you glued to your devices. High-End graphics provide every detail and make the game realistic. Not just the graphics, the action sequences and music selected for the game is simply perfect and makes Durango a worthy contender.
The method to install Durango on PCs and Laptops is slightly different from that of Android and iOS but we have got you covered. Follow the instructions provided below and install Durango on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac.
Download and Install Durango for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Durango to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Durango and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Durango in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Durango to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Durango for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Durango for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Durango apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Durango in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.