Gamevil is back with another amazing game called Giant and is all about giants. Gamevil has teamed up with Korean Studio, Singta who was behind the famous game Sid, to released its latest master piece. With the release of Giant, Gamevil plans to provide the users a gaming experience similar to PC games. To match the level of PC games, Gamevil has put in some serious efforts and therefore, Giant seems a better option compared to other games of this category. Before we proceed with the storyline and gameplay, the good news is that you can play Giant on your PCs and Laptops as well. In this guide, we have come up with easy to follow instructions to help you get Giant for PC (Windows and Mac).
When it comes to storyline, there isn’t much to discuss, so let’s get to the gameplay. The game revolves around the land of giants which is full of different characters. Each character is giant and comes with special skills and abilities. What’s interesting is that all the characters have some predefined roles and you can choose to play the role of any character. The single player campaign mode lets you explore the huge world of giants and relive the role of giants. Gamevil has designed the world in a beautiful manner and tried to give the cartoonish feel. Aside from the single player mode, you can also take part in PvP battles. The PvP battle system in Giant has no limit, 5v5 and 6v6 battles were things of past. What this means is that you can take part in battles pretty similar to PC games. This feature of Giant will surely keep you glued to your devices.
Gamevil takes on providing gameplay similar to PC games makes Giant a worthy contender of big screens. Here’s how you can install Giant on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac.
Download and Install Giant for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Giant to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Giant and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Giant in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Giant to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Giant for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Giant for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Giant apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Giant in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.