Indulge yourself in the amazing magical town of Pocketown and experience what’s it like to be around the powerful yet beautiful creatures. This isn’t an actual town we are talking about, it’s the latest game from PETYGame called Pocketown. It is a role-playing game involving lots of powerful creatures and a challenging journey in the magical world. The game is destined for Android and iOS platforms but what we will teach you here that how you can enjoy the adventures of Pocketown on your PCs and Laptops. For this purpose, we have come up with some easy to follow instructions to help you get Pocketown for PC (Windows and Mac). Now, before we discuss the instructions, here is a brief introduction on the gameplay you might want to read.
Pocketown revolves around the evil forces and the hero who decided to put an end to that evil. Basically, you play the role of that hero and relive the whole magical journey. There are hundreds of magical creates which you can capture and take them along on the journey. The journey consists of challenges, each challenge represents hordes of enemies and a powerful boss. Capture the magical creatures, train them and deploy strategies to take out the bosses and monsters. At first, you start with nothing and work your way from one boss to another and eventually get to face the root cause of evil. The world of Pocketown is huge, travel across places and meet other trainers to learn more tricks. What makes all these things so appealing are HD graphics, which are surely on top of the list.
Another amazing feature of Pocketown are the PvP battles in real-time. This feature allows you to even invite and compete with up to 4 players in real-time. This will surely determine how good you are with your strategies. This sums up the introduction part, let’s get to the instructions part. Follow the methods provided and install Pocketown on without Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac further ado.
Download and Install Pocketown for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Pocketown to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Pocketown and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Pocketown in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Pocketown to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Pocketown for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Pocketown for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Pocketown apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Pocketown in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.