Behold Studio’s latest game is its take on the galaxies and aliens. The game come bearing the title, Galaxy of Pen & Paper and is all about saving the galaxies. The game revolves around a group of friends who take a challenging journey across the galaxies in the year 1999. So basically you will get to relive the lives of those brave warrior who took the stand against the aliens. The funny thing is that all the things belong to the 90’s era, dial-up internet and sloppy disks, in fact, all the things you will come across have been designed according to the 90’s era. In Galaxy of Pen & Paper you play as one of the team members and fight the weird aliens in far galaxies. In this guide, we have come up with some easy to follow instructions to help you get Galaxy of Pen & Paper for PC (Windows and Mac).
Even though most of the things that you will encounter will be from the 90’s era but since Galaxy of Pen & Paper is based on a fight between men and aliens, you will experience more. All the characters which represent the team members are customize-able and you can change the appearance from head to toe. You can travel through space-time and will fight battles with powerful spaceships. Galaxy of Pen & Paper consists of short stories and each story has multiple outcomes which mean how the story will end is entirely up to the decisions you take. As you will move forward and complete stories, more content will get unlock. Pick your team wisely and send them on missions according to the strategies or else the aliens will take you down in no time.
Galaxy of Pen & Paper is a funny kind of RPG and unlike other games of this category, it isn’t intense. What’s interesting is that it is free and you can install it easily via app stores. In this section, we will show you how you can install and play Galaxy of Pen & Paper on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X powered Macbook/iMac.
Download and Install Galaxy of Pen & Paper for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, here’s how you can Install Android Emulators to run Apps for PC.
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Galaxy of Pen & Paper to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Galaxy of Pen & Paper and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Galaxy of Pen & Paper in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Galaxy of Pen & Paper to run it on big screens.
Download and Install Galaxy of Pen & Paper for PC via Apk file
- Before proceeding with this method make sure you have Android Emulator installed on your PC. Here’s how to install Android Emulators.
- Now download Galaxy of Pen & Paper for PC apk.
- Once the download is complete, navigate the folder containing Galaxy of Pen & Paper apk.
- After locating the apk file, double click it to initiate the installation. You can also open the file via Emulator as well.
- When installed, you’ll find Galaxy of Pen & Paper in All Apps section.
- Simply click on it to launch it on big screens.
In case you are facing any issue, let us know in the comments section below.